AntiX, a fast, lightweight and easy to install Linux Live CD distribution based on Debian Testing and MEPIS, for Intel-AMD x86 compatible systems, is now at version 12.5 Beta 1.
AntiX 12.5 Beta 1 comes with just a few changes and updates, but, more importantly, with a version for the 64-bit architecture.
Highlights of AntiX 12.5 Beta 1:
• Linux kernel has been updated to version 3.6.11;
• The distro is based on the Debian Testins (07 February 2013);
• More options have been added to the meta-installer;
• Mupdf has replaced ePDFView and zathura;
• The installer now gives xfs, jfs, ext2 as options.
Download AntiX 12.5 Beta 1 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development release and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended to be used for testing purposes only.