Serious Sam 3: BFE, one the flagship tiles for Steam on Linux, has just received another update.
The developers are making great efforts to improve the game on Linux and have launched quite a few patches so far. This latest one is just as consistent as the previous ones. Here are some of the highlights:
• A log messages for connected gamepads has been added;
• inp_bLogGamepadEvents cvar for logging gamepad events has been added;
• A few crashes on some window managers due to missing Xlib atoms have been fixed;
• Support for OpenGL tearing in VSync via 'ogl_bVSyncTearing' cvar has been added;
• Wrong report of utilized OpenGL extensions has been fixed;
• A new macro function to base entity, InflictWeaponDamage(), has been added.
More details about the changes introduced with the patch can be found in the official announcement on Steam’s website.