Animal Shelter Manager, a tool that can help you to track and report on animals moving through the shelter, their diets, vaccination and medical requirements, and more, is now at version 3.2.0.
Animal Shelter Manager 3.2.0 is based on Python and HTML5 and it's designed to run directly on Linux servers.
Highlights of Animal Shelter Manager 3.2.0:
• A new alert system which includes vaccines, medical checkups, homechecks, and so on, has been added;
• Up to 8 age groups can now be set;
• Live visual theme switching is now supported;
• A more robust PetFinder and RescueGroups uploading have been implemented;
• Support for trial adoptions/foster-to-adopt has been added;
• Monthly animal figures have been improved;
• Word processor spell checking has been added.
More details about this release can be found in the official announcement.
Download Animal Shelter Manager 3.2.0 right now from Softpedia.