The Alpine Team announced a few hours ago, March 1, that the Alpine Linux 2.5.4 Linux distribution is available for download.
Alpine Linux 2.5.4 is just a kernel security bug fix release, powered by a custom Linux kernel 3.6.11 that includes all stable kernel fixes up to version 3.4.34.
Highlights of Alpine Linux 2.5.4:
• Linux Kernel has been upgraded to 3.6.11 with all the patches from 3.4.34;
• Varnish has been updated to version 3.0.3;
• Zabbix has been updated to version 2.0.5;
• Added logrotate support to snmptt;
• Upgraded OpenSSL to version 1.0.1e;
• Pidgin has been updated to version 2.10.7;
• Postfix and Postfix Admin have been updated to version 2.9.6 and 2.3.6, respectively;
• Fixed setup-interfaces vlan-raw-device in alpine-conf;
• Rebuild many packages agains Linux kernel 3.6.11.
More details can be found in the official release announcement.
Download Alpine Linux 2.5.4 right now from Softpedia.