SeaMonkey 2.24, a complete Internet suite featuring a web browser, an email client, and even a full HTML editing solution, has been released.
The 2.24 branch of SeaMonkey has just started to receive updates, and the developers decided to promoted a new stable release after only one Beta version.
Highlights for SeaMonkey 2.24:
• The DoNotTrack and Prompt on Sanitize options have received a number of updates;
• Atom Threading Extensions are now officially supported;
• The application is now based on Mozilla 27;
• The search method for Newsgroup names has been improved;
• The SPDY 3.1 protocol is now officially supported;
• Azure/Skia content rendering on Linux has been corrected and it now works without any issues.