COR Entertainment has released Alien Arena: Reloaded Edition 7.60, a new and improved of a great first-person shooter multiplayer.
According to the developers, Alien Arena: Reloaded Edition comes with a ton of new stuff, ranging from new maps, to improvements of the engine.
Highlights of Alien Arena: Reloaded 7.60:
· Many new rendering features have been implemented;
· Twelve new/rebuilt levels have been added;
· Two new player characters, the Overlord and Warrior, are now available;
· Brand new "super" weapon, the Minderaser, has been added;
· Antilag code has been improved;
· Simple items rendering option has been added;
· Improved and expanded movement has been implemented;
· Improved Bot AI, particularly with CTFm has been implemented;
· New music, and music "shifts" in game situations have been added;
· Variety of bug fixes and code cleansing have been implemented.
A complete list of changes and updates is available in the official announcement.
Download Alien Arena: Reloaded 7.60 right now from Softpedia.