ADCH++, a hub software for the ADC network that implements the ADC protocol and which allows hub owners to further customize the hub using several scripting languages including Lua, is now at version 2.10.0.
ADCH++ 2.10.0 supports the latest ADC standard and many of its extensions, encryption via ADCS, Bloom filters to reduce traffic, Ping Extension between hublist and hub, and many other options.
Highlights of ADCH++ 2.10.0:
• An API has been added to the bloom manager for notifying when the filters get updated;
• An API has been added to the bloom manager allowing to make requests to the user's filter;
• The usage of the system's Boost Libraries is now allowed;
• The usage of the system's Lua Libraries is now allowed;
• The Lua scripts have been improved.
A complete list of changes can be found inside the source archive.
Download ADCH++ 2.10.0 right now from Softpedia.