4MLinux Game Edition, a special Linux distribution based on Busybox, Dropbear, OpenSSH and PuTTY, is now at version 5.1.
According to the developers, 4MLinux Game Edition 5.1 is just an updated version of 4MLinux Game 5.0 Edition, using 4MLinux 5.1 as the core system.
Highlights of 4MLinux Game Edition 5.1:
• Classic first-person games such as Abuse, Doom, Heretic, Quake, Hexen, have been added;
• Liero, a Worms-like game, has been added;
• Lincity, a construction and management simulation game similar to SimCity, has been added;
• Michael Speck's Lgames, using SDL libraries, have been added;
• DOSBox 0.74 with some freeware DOS games, has been added;
• ec64, a Commodore C64 emulator, has been added.
4MLinux is a mini Linux distro focusing on the following "4M": Maintenance (system rescue Live CD), Multimedia (e.g., playing video DVDs), Miniserver (using the inetd daemon), and Mystery (Linux games).
Download 4MLinux Game Edition 5.1 right now from Softpedia.