It also comes with important graphical updates and new features
0 A.D., a free, open-source, cross-platform real-time strategy (RTS) game of ancient warfare with historically-based war/economy, that allows players to relive or rewrite the history of Western civilizations, is now at version Alpha 10.The latest version of 0 A.D, Alpha 10, has been dubbed Jhelum and comes with a lot of important new features, especially regarding the various factions.
Highlights of 0 A.D Alpha 10:
· Athenians, Macedonians and Spartans will now replace the generic Hellenic faction;
· Macedonians now possess a large selection of units and siege engines, a Lighthouse, and a library;
· The Spartans can't build stone walls, but as their soldiers are top-notch;
· Technologies, or techs, are economic or military bonuses that can be "researched" (bought) for resources at designated buildings;
· The Iberians get a pre-built walled settlement as a bonus, every game;
· Various graphical improvements;
· Nine new maps;
· Bug fixes and other minor features.
Download 0 A.D Alpha 10 right now from Softpedia.
Follow us on Google+